[TenTec] What Frequency?

P C Andy Anderson xtraham58 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 3 13:47:12 EDT 2017

Steve, the net is on 7.263 now and has been for some time. U need to watch the TT groups for changes. Manny, KB4NC is Net Control.

Andy..W3LI

________________________________

I have not been able to hear the Sunday 40 meter Ten Tec net on 7.265
MHz for some time.  Did they change the frequency?  I can check in to
the 20 meter net pretty well.

73,

Steve WA9JML

---
http://www.avg.com
AVG 2017 | FREE Antivirus & TuneUp for PC, Mac, Android<http://www.avg.com/>
www.avg.com
Download FREE antivirus and malware protection. Tune up your PC, Mac and Android devices for peak performance. Surf safely and privately, wherever you are.