[TenTec] Paragon 585

Rod Greene w7zrc at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 13:57:45 EDT 2017

Well I finally got the power supplies back in operation, so took a shot at the Paragon this morning and the preliminary results are good. Full operation of all the controls except I haven't tried the keypad settings on the right yet. Also full power out on all bands and it sounds good on a second receiver (cw only so far). Next I will hook it up to an antenna and see how it plays on the air. So far it was just on a dummy load/power meter. Thanks again for the suggestions.
73, Rod/w7zrc