[TenTec] Orion problems

Jeff (W4DD) w4dd09 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 10:22:49 EDT 2017

I wouldn't worry abt signal path in this case.  I would look at cpu data
path.  The cpu is telling us it can't talk to certain peripherals.   We
need to figure out why.

An old trick: You might want to hit the board with some freeze mist and see
if anything changes.

I do wish the Orion had some diagnostic read/writes but that is not the
case, been there/done that (in a pevious life).