[TenTec] Audio improvements on Argonaut VI

Rick at dj0ip.de Rick at dj0ip.de
Mon Aug 20 08:43:46 EDT 2018

I must emphasize what Bob says about different headphones.
I did this with my Eagle, trying about 6 different headphones.
On some the noise was loud, some it was not very loud and on one it was inaudible.

More important than how it sounds in some unrealistic state, is how it sounds when listening to a signal:
 1) on a quiet band
 2) on a crowded band

73,
Rick, DJ0IP