[TenTec] Mic Cord

Stuart Rohre Rohre at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 5 14:52:20 EST 2018

One thing you can do is buy a general replacement Dynamic mic at a CB
truck stop, and either put your 4 pin plug on its cord, or swap out the
cord and use the new coiled cord on your mic.  Keep careful notes of the
hook ups as to which wire goes to which numbered or lettered pin of the
four pin original plug.

Radio Shack if still around your area, may have replacement coiled cords.

Check the usual distributors, too. Mouser and Digi Key. Surplus outlets
as well.

Electronic Parts Outlet in Houston on Fondren, should have coiled cords,
also. You have to telephone them, but where I am today, I don't have
their number.

-Stuart Rohre
K5KVH