[TenTec] Mic Cord

Greg S oldlongbeard at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 18:28:51 EST 2018

I have a few 4 wire cords, (3 insulated, one bare shield which wraps the white wire) if someone needs one. $5 each plus shipment to help out TenTec list members. They are new, high quality. The outer rubber jacket is much higher quality than the "peely" ones TT used.... although it will be somewhat larger OD. No connectors either end. Please email OFF LIST directly:

oldlongbeard at yahoo.com

Regards,
Greg, KC8HXO