[TenTec] Omni 6+ for sale (from last production run)

MadScientist dukeshifi at comcast.net
Tue Feb 13 23:15:01 EST 2018

> The receive signal has an intermittent slight loss in signal
> strength.  I know the issue lies somewhere after the front end board
> because it does not occur on the 9MHz IF signal.  So the new owner should
> be prepared to do a little troubleshooting.

I was wondering what you meant when you said that the issue was somewhere after the front end. You said that “it” does not occur on the 9 MHz IF signal. How did you determine that?

I am working on it right now and the sensitive loss is more than “slight” so I am wondering if something else went awry.

On 80 and 40 meters, with a known dipole, I only get less than S1 noise, which has never happened before, at night.

Gary