[TenTec] Mic Wiring

weaver615 weaver615 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 12:27:01 EST 2018

Hello everyone. I have a Ten-Tec Omni C.  I currently have a D-104 wired for it that I am using. My question(s) are, can the  Midland 500ohm Hand mic be wired for this radio and if so does anyone have the wiring diagram for it...I have researched it online but cant seem to find anything out about these questions and I would like to have a back up mic whenever possible...Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Bill - K2WPL
A pic of the mic in question is attached.