[TenTec] Eagle minor woes

Bob McGraw K4TAX rmcgraw at blomand.net
Sun Jul 15 16:43:25 EDT 2018

Operating system I presume is Windows 10?   Firmware version in the
Eagle is V2.003?    Is the radio under CAT control from an
application?    If so, perhaps the port went to sleep and left the radio
hanging waiting on a command from the application.

In my station the Eagle is on many hours per day, mostly listing to 6M,
and does get quite warm.  But no hang-ups noted.

73

Bob, K4TAX