[TenTec] Selling my 555

budw2gln at aol.com budw2gln at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 23:44:53 EDT 2018

I am in the process of having to downsize my TenTec collection a little at a time...I will sell my TT Scout Model 555...with: The original Manual, the original hand microphone 6 modules  80, 40, 20, 15, &10...Factory installed Noise Blankerand a TPS Model PS-11 11 AMP switching Power Supply.... I am Asking $400.00 Plus Shipping ....BTW... I have an extra 40 mtr module that I will include in the package at no extra cost..
.
.ARRL wrote an excellent evaluation and E-Ham has several excellent write-ups....

Please contact me off list at budw2gln at aol.com

Thanks....73

Bud  W2GLN