[TenTec] "FIX" for Orion-1 / ACOM Amp "ARC-FAULT" Problem

Rick at dj0ip.de Rick at dj0ip.de
Sat Jun 9 09:40:06 EDT 2018

 Long forgotten, and today I stumbled upon my old notes and even a choke for
fixing the problem.
I have uploaded this MOD to my web site:

http://www.dj0ip.de/ten-tec-stuff/orion-acom-fix/

I couldn't find the exact value of the choke and it is probably not too
critical.
I measured the one I had and found it to be 43 uH.

A few years back, someone asked me about this mod.
I searched for hours and hours and could not find it.
I contacted Jack Burchfield.
He couldn't remember the details either.

So here they are; perhaps Barry can add this to the WiKi.

73,
Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)