[TenTec] Omni D final wiring

Shawn Upton kb1ckt at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 21:08:47 EDT 2018

Working on an old D that someone else has been into... and before I go too far I'd like to verify the wiring to the final.  A quick look on google does not reveal what I need: verification of what wire (color) goes where.  It does not look like fun to open up the final.
Radio receives good but when I did a power test I got 20A input (per the 252 PS) and nadda for output.  PS tripped out on 40m a couple of times too.  I'm still in the beginning stages of debug, and checking wiring seems wise (wires on the pass throughs have been removed and reattached--hence the question).  Quick check with an ohm meter shows 100ohm to GND on what i think are the finals (which bothers me but perhaps it's elsewhere in the radio, as I did not remove 13V wire), and a diode where I think the bias diode is.
shawn kb1ckt