[TenTec] Hercules II fan noise

Fernando n2fq at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 20 22:10:53 EST 2018

Hello. I too have the noise and contemplating replacing mine

with a Noctua. My internet reads say they are very quiet.

Some chatter on the IC-7300 group with its fan noise,

the proponents also say good thing about the Noctua.

Been lazy about it and so need to take the amp out of the

rack and measure the fan size in millimeters. On the to do list.

You might take a gander at the Noctua.

<https://noctua.at/en/ <https://noctua.at/en/>>

Fernando N2FQ/6
n2fq at sbcglobal.net