[TenTec] 2C3133 source

Bob McGraw K4TAX rmcgraw at blomand.net
Thu Oct 11 19:54:20 EDT 2018

Counterfeit or not, if the parameters {bias} were wrongly set for the
devices, even a "good" transistor will fail.   So what caused the
failure in the first place?  If that isn't corrected, then any new
transistor installed is likely to fail.

If you don't trust E-Bay, then look on Amazon.  I see them listed there.

73

Bob, K4TAX