[TenTec] 2sc3133 source

jon greenwood n8mus at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 17:15:09 EDT 2018

I had to replace a set of drivers in an Orion a couple years ago and used these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2SC1945-MATCHED-PAIR-2SC3133-2SC2509-ELEFLOW-HF-RF-TRANSISTOR-/282265736186I actually talked to the guy in UK he explained he has them manufactured in China but they are legit and tested even matched pair. I put them in and they worked great!If the link did not come through search 2SC1945 on Ebay and seller is Weazle66 company is Eleflow I think. I also have a working Orion with a screen that is fading that I am considering parting out. It has a working well PA I think is all original. I have never had it apart to check. Puts out full power etc. Let me know off list if he might be interested in that. n8mus at yahoo.com73Jon