[TenTec] FS Orion 565AT with matching speaker

Arthur Lewis wa8vsj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 18:28:20 EDT 2018

*This Orion has the three original roofing filters. Case is about a 9.7.
The matching speaker is in great shape.  The rig works great with the
exception of the push button H L cut and the PBT BW.  The cut is in the L
position and the other is in the BW position.  Both to the right. I have
another 565 that I use daily and I keep them in this same position. Don't
think I have moved them twice in the last three years.*

*Pictures on request.  *

*$850 plus shipping from 33445.*

*Art WA8VSJ*