[TenTec] Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment

ROLAND HOWELL snowy.howell at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 20 13:18:11 EDT 2018

Hi MarkUnfortunately that is not an option open to me as it was purchased as spares or repair, however I have now got it working, not 100% more like 80%, now have audio and a message saying that PLL is out of lock, on all frequencies not just 1 band, I have had all 3 boards out and resoldered everything, found no end of dry joints and some that had never seen a splash of solder, but still got the same message.thanks for your inputSnowy G0HZE