[TenTec] Omni-6+ Filter Help

Jim C 1291jim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 14:48:59 EDT 2019

Hello,

Moving from an Omni-V to a 6 Plus (I can finally afford one!)

With my Omni-V I had just two filters.  A 500 in the passband and another
500 in the IF.  That gave me a "500" and a "Narrow" (N-1) which worked fine,
but I'd like to see if I can do better with the 6 plus.

This will be for CW only.

My 6+ Pass-Band board has the following filters:

1.  INRAD #757 2400 Hz

2.  INRAD #750 400 Hz

3.  Ten Tec # 285 500 Hz

4.  INRAD # 757 250 Hz

My 6+ IF board is empty with room for 2-filters

1.	Empty
2.	Empty

I believe that when I fill the IF slots I will be able to use the N-1 and
N-2 options?

I'd like to know my options for the IF slots and if I have the proper set-up
in the Pass-Band area?

Thanks for your help,

Jim

W6JIM