[TenTec] Omni VI+ LPF Board Relays Buzzing

Terry Berman terrysb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 11:22:40 EST 2019

Seems like a much more reasonable plan.  From the schematic the signals for
the relays originate on the logic board based on the
band selected from the keyboard.  From there it traverses across a couple
of different boards until it reaches the connector on the lpf board
to activate particular relays.  In tracing it through the schematics there
appears to be a couple of ICs that establish the voltage level on these
lines.
I'll clean/reseat  the inter-board connectors and get a scope on these
lines to see what's happening.  Since it only happens when the radio is cold
I can cool the IC's in the path to see if I can replicate the problem.

Thanks for the advice.

Terry, KI3C