[TenTec] TEN TEC REPAIR

Mike Cumbo mcumbo at triad.rr.com
Wed Jan 23 20:32:40 EST 2019

They had my Omni 7 for 6 months, first half of 2018. When I did hear from
them I was told there was shipping damage. They had not reported the damage
to UPS (probably had not opened the box) and after 6 months there was no
need for me to either. They did fix the problem I sent it in for.

Mike Cumbo, ND4S