[TenTec] need some Omni VI chassis parts...

Peter Bertini radioconnection at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:41:58 EST 2019

Hello to the group... I picked up a "parts" Omni VI recently to keep as a
spare and as test bed to repair boards.

Unfortunately,  it is missing the metal bracket that holds the internal
speaker, and the Molex power connector on the rear panel was removed.  I'd
like to replace both missing parts. Could also use some of the hex head
sheet metal screws they used for the bottom shield and chassis construction.

Or, if someone has the Mouser part numbers for the chassis mount power
connector and contacts, that would be great!

Trying to do this for reasonable cost, not eBay prices. I ended up needing
to recap and repair a hacked CPU board, and needed to replace an expensive
DAC chip.

Pete k1zjh