[TenTec] need some Omni VI chassis parts...

MadScientist dukeshifi at comcast.net
Thu Jan 24 13:08:05 EST 2019

Not sure what you mean by “eBay prices”, since many items I sell on eBay sell for less than they sell for on QTH and similar sites…

In any case, I have the speaker bracket and the rear panel connector, with correct length wires. I also have as many of the self-tapping hex head screws as you could ever use.

Make me then a fair offer for the lot.

73

Gary