[TenTec] Titan II Amplifier project

MadScientist dukeshifi at comcast.net
Sat Jan 26 22:50:07 EST 2019

OK, with so many projects on the platter, and no real desire to actually finish and use a linear amplifier, I feel compelled to give up on the conversion project on my Titan II amplifier.

I have completed about 80% of the conversion to the Russian 4CX1600 tube, with socket installed, added filament transformer, chimneys etc. Someone could have a great amp with completion of this.

The tube is new old stock. So are the Eimac chimneys for it.

Cosmetically the amp is excellent in every way.

I am looking for a reasonable offer for it so I can take another piece of broccoli off the dinner plate.

Gary

W0DVN