[TenTec] FS ($reduced$): Hercules II Amplifier, 9420 Power Supply, Accessories

k4bg at planters.net k4bg at planters.net
Wed Jul 10 10:30:14 EDT 2019

Greetings Bill,  Wondering if you are planning to attend the Shelby
Hamfest?  I've been hamming since '58 but never been there.  I have a
spare Omni VI, Centurion amp, Paragon with Geihl chip, power supplies
and a refurbished Heath DX-100 that  I hope to find new homes for.  I
am keeping one Omni VI opt-3, P/S and my Hercules II with  9420. and
238 tuner.  I'd like to find a good general coverage receiver for LF
and SW monitoring; no product detector required.  I will be in camping
spot #19 reserved.  My info on QRZ is current. Let me know,  Regards,
Bob K4BG