[TenTec] Corsair transmit

Mark Hoffman markahoffman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 22:22:24 EST 2019

After several months in storage and a move across country, I pulled my
Corsair out of its box and anxiously hooked it up - 238 tuner, Ten Tec
power supply, swr meter - all terminating into a trusted dummy load.  Using
a receiver test oscillator, the receiver does not seem to be working
either, also zero output from transmitter.  I confirmed that the p/s is OK
by swapping out with a Astron p/s - same thing and measured voltages.
Before I dig into this trusted unit of 20+ years, are there some moderate
to simple things to check?
Thanks,
Mark
W7GCY