[TenTec] Corsair transmit

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Fri Nov 8 23:02:19 EST 2019

For RX issues, one thing to check is the slide switch for AUX RX - RX ANT....sometimes corrosion sets in resulting in high resistance and NO RX... Also if the switch is in the AUX ANT position with NO antenna on the phono plug, there is NO antenna for receive and the radio appears dead even tho you have an antenna connected to the SO-239.

73,
Gary - AB9M