[TenTec] 707 wiring

Bob McGraw K4TAX rmcgraw at blomand.net
Sat Oct 12 21:46:26 EDT 2019

Yes, and inside the mike is a 1 mfd non-polar capacitor in series with
the mike output.   If you change this to a 0.1 mfd you will find the
bottom end  {low frequency}  cleans up nicely. Otherwise, it is a bit
boomy which does nothing for transmitting except suck up a lot of RF
energy.

73

Bob, K4TAX