[TenTec] FS/FT:Eagle and more

Sandor Wetsel kg4fet at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 13 16:32:19 EDT 2019

Love the radio but....have other "needs" for the station.  Radio in in excellent condition and comes close to what the Orion can hear with a quieter receiver.  Has the stock 2.4 filter and the auto tuner and factory ACC2 9 MHz IFtap.  Acompanying this excellent radio is a TT 717 EQ (I never knew there was such a thing) with 4 pin and 8 pin mic to XLR cables. I have used this on both the Orion and the Eagle, a 9MHz IF LPan-2, TenTec 941 power supply, YM 38 Yaesu desk mic. Radio manual is included.  I will sell out right or trade for a working TenTec Amp.  I have a 411.  I dont care about the case as much as the face and operation on the amp.Thanks es God BlessSandor KG4FET 727 614 2948

PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT
MAGA!