[TenTec] removing knobs from TT Century 21 Digital ?!! no setscrew access

Josh Gibbs gibbsjj at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 16:54:30 EST 2020

Hi Brian,

I have a C21 Digital. The knobs on mine are original, and they do
indeed have a very small set screw that must be loosened before attempting
to remove them. If you have the original knobs, look again closely. A very
small allen key is required... I don't recall the size.

Be *very* careful when you tighten those set screws. Tighten them the
absolute minimum amount needed to keep them on. Over tightening is the #1
cause of those knobs cracking.

Good luck!

73,

-Josh WU7H