[TenTec] Omni VI Plus problem, help requested?

Malcolm McLeman f5vbu at cegetel.net
Sat Feb 15 02:49:19 EST 2020

Thanks John.
No wish to detract from Barry's sage advice but would've thought any
reduction in DC input power would've dimmed the meter lamps also as an
indication.
I love my O6 but its board layout with all those connectors  par
comparison with motherboard style is simply neanderthal.and if this has
carried over to later TT models  my O6 will be my last.TT buy.