[TenTec] Tentec Audio fidelity doubt

Chang Song tru64ufs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 09:21:21 EDT 2020

wow.. thank you for your reply.
i will try that powered speaker route.
I noticed the digital audio artifacts when I dial VFO with a headphone.
sometime it bothers me since it interfere with weak signals.

so in the end, we need to reroute the audio path and replace the capacitor.

And also i was wondering what sort of ACC1 + SMA connector you are using?

thank you very much.

Sent from my iPad