[TenTec] Eagle com port problems with usb uart

Carlos PECO BERROCAL carlos.peco at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 19:39:13 EST 2020

Hi Mark,

Is your computer connected to the internet ?

There is a way to prevent windows from overwriting your driver with
something they deem better (without your consent).

I did that in a computer... once. I think there was a program (like a
"wizard") to avoid having to go through all the convoluted windows
configuration menus and options.

Sorry for being so vague... let me know if you cannot find the way to do
this.

73,
Carlos VK1EA