[TenTec] PTO Grease

AA2PM, Paul Mondok aa2pm at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 22 12:55:23 EST 2020

When picking your choice of grease, choose a short fiber grease. The forces involved in the PTOs are very small. Any good grade of short fiber grease will work, provided that it is not too viscous. Gun grease, sowing machine grease, and lightweight automotive lubricants should be good. Avoid axel grease, etc. It is much too thick, and will result in poor feel & a PTO that moves  back a bit after you let go of the knob.