[TenTec] Missing Century/21 PTO parts help

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Tue Oct 6 13:51:07 EDT 2020

I’ve always wanted to put in one of those DDS VFOs that run on 5.0 to 5.5 mhz. would make for an interesting project.
there’s plenty of room behind the dial for an encoder. The only issue would be sometype of digital display (a Chinese digital dial comes to mind) to replace the analog dial
( you didn’t say if the C21 was digital or not)

Ten Tec used the basic PTO though out, there maybe one or that that were very model specific, but I’d guess to wager a PTO from  triton 4, Omni A, B or C might work, too. But that’s only my guess

mike, wb8vge
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never  know if they are genuine”

—Abraham Lincoln