[TenTec] argosy 2

ROLAND HOWELL snowy.howell at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 17 12:21:44 EDT 2020

Hi Mike

Thanks for the advice.

I can now confirm that i have a signal input to the PA board, amplified
by the drivers, all the way to the base of the finals, it stops there,
watched it with my scope probe and the 9916 counter, so it seems that
the new finals i put in on the rebuild are faulty.

It is drawing a little extra current because the drivers are now in use.

i have ordered some lm358 ic's as the ones i have are ex equipment and
their parenthood is not confirmed, thats a posh way of saying they may
be toast.

Onwards and upwards

73

Snowy