[TenTec] Two topics: Tentec Eagle I2C Clock speed. Multi control erratic.

Bob McGraw rmcgraw at blomand.net
Wed Feb 3 20:25:18 EST 2021

Bob:

I'd say 99% of the issues of this type are from a dirty control.   It
can be removed, it can be opened and cleaned and it can be re-assembled
and installed into the radio.   I have pictures of the MULTI control
which I opened, cleaned and put back in the radio.   It is still working
today.

The pictures are on the Eagle Groups.IO site under files.

You are making the issue much too complex.  It is the control.

73

Bob, K4TAX

https://www.avg.com