[TenTec] CAT control of Omni VI Plus

Malcolm McLeman f5vbu at cegetel.net
Wed Jan 6 02:47:16 EST 2021

Sorry Karl I should have been more explicit and said external usb hub
adapter with separate psu as I ran into similar issues as you with one
that was powered direct from a pc usb port......
Bought my CAT cable in 2010 using Icom 735 as theWin Test benchmark and
as mentioned previously drivers are by Prolific..
.http://www.prolific.com.tw/US/contact.aspx
73
Malcolm F5VBU