[TenTec] CAT control of Omni VI Plus

Malcolm McLeman f5vbu at cegetel.net
Sun Jan 10 02:44:37 EST 2021

*Thanks Karl my input was purely on past experience with external usb
adapteds and now due to diminishing vision my activity here is reduced
to cw only...
What I've done in the past when experiencing com port issues (which were
not unusual with ounly one multiband antenna) was continually monitor my
com ports via Device Manager when operating/testing.
If your issues carry over to WinTest the only other suggestion I can
think of would be to take it up with the design team who are always
helpful.
Henry F6HBY helped me out recently with a small query..
73
Malcolm F5VBU ****

*