[TenTec] Argo V RF issues

Rick at dj0ip.de Rick at dj0ip.de
Fri Jan 15 08:35:07 EST 2021

Before you dig into the radio, if you haven't already done so, place a good
RF choke between the radio and the coax.
You can try the WIREMANN Model 8231:
https://thewireman.com/product/balun-11-current-type-w2du-10m-80m/

Or, wrap 15 turns of RG-58 thru and FT-240-43.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)
May the Sunspots be with Us!