[TenTec] Orion II and KPA500

Barry Simpson vk2bj at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jan 16 19:51:44 EST 2021

Hi Carl

Thanks for your quick response and information about your program.

At the moment I use the serial port on the Orion II to use with my logging
program and I do not want to use/change that facility.

I had looked at using a splitter with the KPA500 but of course the KPA500
baud rate is 38400 and the Orion II is 57600.

So what I am asking you is acn I continue to run my logging program as well
as your program at the same time ?

Regards and 73

Barry  VK2BJ