[TenTec] Ten Tec Argo V repair

Bernie Skoch k5xs at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 15:08:11 EST 2021

I recently had an Orion II in to Ten-Tec for repair on a problem that was just beyond me to fix.
Service  was good, reasonably priced, but slow.  The tech called me to get payment information and to my surprise told me it was only him there; he was the only one doing repairs.
I have no reason to doubt him, and that might at least partially explain some of their limitations.
There are plenty of independent amateur radio repair firms. Maybe one of these can help:
eHam.net
73 and good luck.
Bernie