[TenTec] OMNI 6

ROLAND HOWELL snowy.howell at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 5 17:10:01 EST 2021

Good Evening gents
looking at getting an incomplete OMNI 6 to play with.
it requires the following pcb's:
81594 9mHz mixer board
81600 Pass Band Tuning board
81611 PA complete
Just waiting on the seller to tell me if the top and bottom cases are
with it.
My question to you gents is this, is anybody parting out that radio and
have those boards for sale or disposal.

Then once the radio is assembled will it work or will it require further
work.

What is the radio worth once all sorted, at the moments it is at £120.

Its just for something to keep grey cell active during my retirement, i
am a sucker for TT kit having 3 x paragons ( only 2 working) Argosy2 x
2, a 509 Argonaut and finally 2 x Omni 'D's) ahh nearly forgot a 1254
Rx.

So some thoughts from you gents please, worth doing or not!

Stay well and healthy
Snowy G0HZE .