[TenTec] OMNI 6

Carlos PECO BERROCAL carlos.peco at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 17:48:51 EST 2021

Hi,

That sounds too hard for me.

It is far from being complete, and these days getting parts has become too
difficult as most radio parts from ham estates go straight to the tip.

If there was a healthy, reasonable market of second hand parts I would go
for it. In your case I would focus into fixing the Paragons or asking here
for a complete, tech special Omni VI.

73,
Carlos VK1EA