[TenTec] filter

Bob, WB2VUF wb2vuf at verizon.net
Sun May 2 17:27:40 EDT 2021

If it's your fence, you might be able to put some chokes on the power
supply.

Otherwise, you'll have to knock it out at the receiving end. Receiver
noise blankers don't seem to work for TV set and switching power supply QRM.

I have had good luck with a Timewave ANC-4 noise canceller, though it
needs a good outside antenna to work.  It nulls out the neighbor's TV
very nicely.

73,

Bob WB2VUF