[TenTec] Ten-Tec PTO Alignment Question

Garry Nichols garrnich at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 12:43:36 EDT 2021

Richard,

I see from the circuit diagram that L1 connects only to L2 and L3 and that
L2 and L3 are grounded at the opposite ends.  Are you able to trace that
out by eye or with a DVM?

I have Century 22 #666 and if anyone knows where this is in the run I'd
like to know.

>From talk around in TT circles it appears that there never was a complete
manual for the 22, at least not as nicely complete as the 21.  And no
service manual.  Although I wanted a 22 I did not know about the shortage
of documentation.  From the QRZ forum on the 22 I have learned that there
are similarities to the Argosy and that manual is quite nice.

Any confirms on those points would be welcomed!

73,

Garry  WA1GWH
near Syracuse, NY