[TenTec] Incomplete V3 update...

Barry Simpson vk2bj at optusnet.com.au
Wed Nov 17 04:56:33 EST 2021

Hi Bob

I am not sure from your description where you got your 3.026 file. Did you
unzip it first of all ?

I think I am using 3,033xe but I will check tomorrow.

If it were me, I would do nothing until I had a known working version 3
file. I can direct you to or provide you with one of those.

Then I would see if I could put the rig into the update mode again which I
suspect should be possible. Then I would try to update with the new version
3 file.

I have never had a problem updating or regressing to an earlier V3 version
with any of my four Orion 2's.

I will get back to you tomorrow.

Barry  VK2BJ