[TenTec] V3.033xe update... almost done

Bob, W3IDT w3idt at comcast.net
Wed Nov 17 15:18:22 EST 2021

Carl, others,

I had done the RAM CLEAR and MASTER RESET at least once already after
no audio issue.

Now...
Each time I turn on the radio, it says "Master Reset Complete" (in
addition to asking about the subRX). And, indeed, it does a Master Reset.

Even though I save my CW and SSB settings for JTDX/WSJT in USER1 with
the long push. After a power-up and a short USER1 push, the radio says
it is restoring the settings but, in fact, it does not do so.
So I have to manually do the settings again. Ditto USER2.

Any clue?

. Robert F. Teitel, W3IDT
.
. w3idt at comcast.net