[TenTec] Omni V fix

wes Bolin k5apl41 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 17:41:19 EDT 2021

I purchased this radio at a ham fest and it had many problems .  It’s now
working but one problem persists. The display has tic marks that come and
go in the upper part of each display segment. I also hear many low level
birdies or digital noise in the noise floor. Most signals are above this
noise level and I think the two things are in common.  FYI
I changed out the Uproc IC and theData Driver with no improvement. Any
help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.