[TenTec] "Lip Reading" of CW?

Michael Cheponis michael.cheponis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 00:15:30 EDT 2021

Thank you for this great piece of detective work.  I posted a comment about
this list, and your decoding, Glenn.  I didn't post your name nor call in
the YouTube comment, but did say it was from the fine folks on the Ten Tec
mailing list -- I can edit the comment to give you credit directly if you
want, Glenn.

I was always amazed as a kid, when making DX contacts, that the 'format' of
a DX QSO was pretty standard, and so one could 'talk' with other people,
even if you didn't understand their languages.

CW is magic.

-Mike K6THZ