[TenTec] TenTec HF Xcvr, PS, Filters FS

Ken, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 08:48:34 EST 2022

TenTec HF Transceiver, Power Supplies,
Filters, and more For Sale:

.

TenTec Omni VI HF Transceiver:

The Omni VI is a beautiful HF transceiver that
covers from 160 thru 10 meters, and produces
about 100 Watts in USB, LSB. CW, FSK, or AFSK,
and FM.

It has exceptional strong signal handling
capabilities, yet hears the weak ones great
as well.  It uses crystal mixing (instead of
a synthesizer) to essentially eliminate the
phase noise problem.

You can add crystal filters in both the 6.3 MHz
and the 9 MHz IFs for better selectivity.  It
includes DSP, with Noise reduction, low pass
and notch.

Of course it has TenTec's legendary fast QSK on
CW.  Keyer built in. Dual VFOs are also included.
Speech processor and PC interface built in, plus
100 memories. 13 V DC at 20 amps required.
-
This one started out as a plain Omni VI, but was converted at the
factory to an Omni VI+.

This one works 100% and looks great.

With thick manual for $600 plus shipping
from Florida.

.

TenTec 961 Power Supply/Speaker:

The TenTec 961 power supply is a linear power
supply (which means no switching noise is
possible) that provides 13.8 V DC at up to 20
amps continuous. It has both over voltage and
over current protection built in.

Cosmetically, it is made to match the 560/561
Corsair I and II, the 562 Omni V, the 563/564
Omni VI (all flavors), the 585/586 Paragon I
and II, and probably others. It has a nice
front facing speaker included, which improves
the sound considerably.

Electrically, it has the 4 pin, in-line power
connector which matches the above listed rigs,
plus many other TenTec rigs. It also has RCA
jacks for low current use.

This particular unit looks great.
No scratches, dents, or dings.
Of course it works as it should.

With paper work for $120.

.

TenTec 963 Power Supply:

The TenTec Model 963 is a switching power supply
that can be used on most any HF transceiver,
including TenTec HF transceivers, or any place
where up to 25 amps is needed.

Specs:
115/230 VAC input
25 amps continuous duty at 13.8 VDC output
Screw down terminals on rear for attachment
of transceiver power cable.
HWD 3.75"x7"x9.25”

This one works as it should.
Cosmetically, it looks like new, with no defects
of any sort.

Buy this one with paper work for $100

.

Crystal Filters for TenTec Rigs:

All of the following work as they should.  They look great also.

TenTec Filters are $79 each, and Inrad Filters are $125 each.

.
The following are for the 9.0 MHz IF and fit
rigs such as the Omni series A, B, and C;
Omni V, Omni VI, VI +,
Argosy,
Paragon, Orion I and others.

TenTec 217 filter
500 Hz wide, CW filter

.

The following filters are for use in the 6.3
MHz IF and fit rigs such as the Corsair I
and II, Delta, Omni V VI 6+, and others.

TenTec 282 filter
250 Hz wide for narrow CW

TenTec 285 filter
500 Hz wide for CW

TenTec 288 filter
1800 Hz wide for narrow SSB or wide CW

.

InRad Crystal Filters for TenTec:

The following InRad Filters are available. They all
work as they should. They fit TenTec rigs as indicated,
and look like new. They may in fact be new, as
they are still in their original boxes. They are
$125 each, plus shipping from Florida.

The following are for the 9.0 MHz IF and fit
rigs such as the Omni series A, B, and C; Omni V,
Omni VI, VI +, Argosy, Paragon, Orion I and others.

InRad #760 (replaces TenTec 219)
250 Hz for narrow CW

.
The following filters are for use in the 6.3
MHz IF and fit rigs such as the Corsair I and II,
Delta, Omni V, VI, 6+, and others.

InRad #750 (replaces TenTec 285)
400 Hz for CW

InRad #761 (replaces TenTec 282)
250 Hz for narrow CW

.

I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, connectors, miscellaneous accessories,
etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

.
Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson